Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Second week in the MTC

(Segunda semana no CTM)

Thanks so much for all the support and everything you guys have said!

This week has gone by pretty fast except for a couple days of the week. 

We have had our first investigator Areli, She was a teacher who we didn't know and we taught her like 5 lessons all in Spanish already. I've already taught 3 different investigators multiple times in Spanish! It is pretty hard especially when you have a perfect answer for them in English but you don't know how to translate it to Spanish! My Spanish is coming along pretty well,  it's just really confusing. because some words in Portuguese and Spanish are similar but they mean different things.

Some of my struggles have been the Spanish and the food, especially talking in Spanish and teaching in it. I definitely know I'll get better though. It's just going to take some time, I just want to go to Argentina already because then I could learn the Spanish faster!

I love Alma 48:17 that says:

"Yea, verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men."

I love this scripture because I want to be just like Captain Moroni! 


Mom you're awesome and I love hearing from you every week! You really are a blessing to me!

Love you!
Elder Ayres

I'm sending a picture of my zone! The other two are the classroom I spend 8 to 10 hours of my day in EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!!!!






(Muito obrigado por todo o apoio e tudo o que vocês me escreveram!

Essa semana passou bem rápido, com exceção de dois dias.

Nós tivemos nossa primeira investigadora, Areli. Ela era uma professora que nós não conhecíamos e a ensinamos 5 lições em espanhol já! Eu também ensinei 3 outros investigadores diferentes várias vezes em Espanhol. É bem difícil, principalmente porque temos a resposta perfeita para eles em Inglês, mas não sei traduzir para o Espanhol! Meu Espanhol está vindo bem, mas é realmente confuso, porque algumas palavas que sei em Português e Espanhol são similares mas significam coisas diferentes.

Eu amo Alma 48:17 que diz: 

"Sim, em verdade, em verdade vos digo que se todos os homens tivessem sido e fossem e pudessem sempre ser como Morôni, eis que os próprios poderes do inferno teriam sido abalados para sempre; sim, o diabo nunca teria poder sobre o coração dos filhos dos homens."

Eu amo essa escritura porque eu quero ser exatamente como o Capitão Moroni!

Mãe, você é demais e eu amo receber suas cartas toda semana. Você é uma bênção pra mim!

Amo vocês!
Elder Ayres

Estou enviando uma foto da minha zona. As outras duas são da classe onde eu passo de 8 a 10 horas por dia TODOS OS DIAS!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment