Monday, August 8, 2016

Have I been sick?



Hello! Alright, this week the truth comes... about my health! jajaja

So I’ve been noticing that my mom keeps asking me about my health, and I don’t know if anyone has noticed but I don’t actually talk that much about it, but honestly I’ve been kind of sick lately. No crazy sick just the last couple weeks have kind of been hard. :) jaja I’ve just had stomach problems in the last couple weeks but this last week was the climax and the... resolution? jaja I’ve just basically gotten better already! I still have a little bit of pain in my stomach but it’s better than it was earlier this week. At least I’m not throwing up anymore so that makes me happy, :) and don’t worry I’m fine, I got help!

With me being all sick, me and my companion have gotten some more time to rest so we both feel good now. I feel like he is adjusting to mission life well and is becoming a great missionary already! This is all making me remember when I was getting trained by Elder Kelly and he kept getting sick! jaja I think it runs in the "family" so Elder Scarber will probably get sick when he trains too! Jaja Hope not!

This was kind of a hard week for us working wise but we are going good. Me and Elder Scarber are working hard and have found new people to teach this week! We are still working with Alma and I hope she gets baptized sometime soon! We also found this guy named Martin who is really great. He is really interested and wants to learn more things about the gospel. We are working with him and his family right now. We also found a woman called Veronica who is progressing really well! I’m glad that we have been able to help other people like Sergio and Justas too! Please, pray for them that they will see the blessings of this gospel in their lives! Thanks so much!

We don’t really cook that much in our apartment, but when we do it's usually just pasta, just because it’s quick and easy, but honestly we don’t cook that much at all. I’m not a person that eats breakfast so I don’t have a problem with that, before the mission when I was at home I didn’t eat breakfast (even though my mom would always made it)! jaja Oh and we have made a couple of them! They are so good! 

Today we are going to play soccer again but we are going to a field! Everyone in the zone is going to pay a little bit, that way we can rent it out! It’s going to be awesome! So that’s why we have to go soon!

I really like the bible so I’ve been studying the bible lately, and I don’t know if I shared this but a scripture I really like is Matthew 19:29:

29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name’s sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

I know that if we make sacrifices in this life we will be blessed. This was one of President Ayre´s favorite scriptures, he shared this with me one time in an interview and it really helped me out. 

I know this is true, that this work is His, that we as missionaries and members of the Church of Jesus Christ are here expanding his kingdom on earth. I’ve been able to see that here and back at home. I know this is the Church of Jesus Christ, that we are His disciples, and we need to help everyone around us come into this gospel. These last couple weeks have been hard but I’ve felt joy from all the work I’ve done. The love I have for all the members and our investigators and you guys who read this is great. 

I love you all! Have a great week!
Elder Ayres

Pics 1 to 3 - Here is a picture of our zone! La gran Zona Saramiento!!! And this week I did divisions with Elder Lyon de West Jordan, Utah!





Pics 4 to 9 - We had a baptism Saturday! Mia, the little sister of Rocio Radovich got baptized!! She is awesome and has really learned a lot! I’m so grateful for the opportunity I’ve had to meet and learn about the gospel with their family! Alan baptized her. He is the one that looks like me and is a very good kid, he works with us all the time. He will be leaving to his mission to Mexico in a couple months.








https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif

Tradução para o Português

Olá! Tudo bem? Esta semana vou contar a verdade sobre ... a minha saúde! Jajaja

Então, eu tenho observado que a minha mãe sempre me pergunta sobre minha saúde, e eu não sei se alguém notou, mas eu realmente não falo muito sobre isso, mas honestamente eu fiquei doente recentemente. Não super doente, apenas nas últimas duas semanas foram tipo bem difíceis. :) Jaja Tive problemas de estômago, mas esta última semana foi o clímax e a resolução ...? jaja Eu basicamente estou melhor já! Eu ainda tenho um pouco de dor no estômago, mas estou melhor do que estava no início desta semana. Pelo menos eu não estou vomitando mais assim estou mais feliz, :) e não se preocupe, eu estou bem, eu consegui ajuda!

Com eu e meu companheiro tambem estava um pouco doente, conseguimos descansar um pouco mais, e ambos nos sentimos melhor agora. Eu sinto que ele está se ajustando bem à vida na missão e está se tornando um grande missionário já! Isso tudo está me fazendo lembrar quando eu estava sendo treinado por Elder Kelly e ele foi ficando doente muitas vezes! jaja Eu acho que deve ser mal de "família", e talvez Elder Scarber provavelmente vai ficar doente quando ele treinar também! Jaja Espero que não!

Esta foi uma espécie de semana um pouco difícil para nós trabalharmos, mas nós estamos indo bem. Eu e Elder Scarber estamos trabalhando duro e encontramos novas pessoas para ensinar esta semana! Nós ainda estamos trabalhando com Alma e espero que ela se batize em breve! Encontramos também um homem chamado Martin, que é realmente bom. Ele está realmente interessado e quer aprender mais coisas sobre o evangelho. Estamos a trabalhar com ele e sua família agora. Encontramos também uma mulher chamada Verônica que está progredindo muito bem! Estou feliz que fomos capazes de ajudar outras pessoas como Sergio e Justa também! Por favor, orem por eles que eles possam reconhecer as bênçãos deste evangelho em suas vidas! Muito obrigado!

Nós realmente não cozinhamos muito no nosso apartamento, mas quando fazemos algo geralmente são apenas massas, só porque é rápido e fácil, mas sinceramente não cozinhamos muito. Eu não sou uma pessoa que come o desjejum, então eu não tenho problema com isso. Antes da missão, quando eu estava em casa eu não comia o cafe da manhã, embora a minha mãe sempre o fazia! jaja Oh mas fizemos um par cafe da manhã aqui! Eles são tão bons!

Hoje nós estamos indo jogar futebol novamente, mas nós estamos indo para um campo! Todos na zona vamos pagar um pouco cada um, assim podemos alugar o campo! Vai ser incrível! É por isso que nós temos que ir em breve!

Eu realmente gosto da Bíblia e a tenho estudado ultimamente, e eu não sei se eu compartilhei isso, mas uma escritura que eu realmente gosto é Mateus 19:29:

29 E todo aquele que tiver deixado casas, ou irmãos, ou irmãs, ou pai, ou mãe, ou mulher, ou filhos, ou campos, por causa do meu nome, receberá cem vezes tanto, e herdará a vida eterna.

Sei que se fizermos sacrifícios nesta vida seremos abençoados. Esta foi uma das escrituras favoritas de Presidente Ayre. Ele compartilhou isso comigo uma vez em uma entrevista e ele realmente me ajudou. Eu sei que isso é verdade, que este trabalho é o trabalho Dele, que nós, como missionários e membros da Igreja de Jesus Cristo estamos aqui expandindo Seu reino na terra. Eu tenho sido capaz de ver isso acontecer aqui e quando estava lá em casa. Eu sei que esta é a Igreja de Jesus Cristo, que somos Seus discípulos, e precisamos ajudar a todos ao nosso redor a vir a este evangelho. Estas últimas semanas têm sido difíceis, mas eu senti a alegria de todo o trabalho que eu tenho feito. O amor que tenho por todos os membros e os nossos investigadores e por vocês que lêem este blog é bem grande.

Eu amo todos vocês! Tenham uma ótima semana!

Elder Ayres

Fotos 1 a 3 - Aqui está uma foto da nossa zona! La gran Zona Saramiento!!! E esta semana eu fiz divisões com Elder Lyon de West Jordan, Utah!

Fotos 4 a 9 - Tivemos um batismo no sábado! Mia, a irmã mais nova de Rocio Radovich foi batizada!! Ela é incrível e realmente aprendeu muito! Eu sou tão grato pela oportunidade que tive de conhecer e aprender sobre o Evangelho com sua família!Alan a batizou. Ele é aquele rapaz que parece comigo e é um bom garoto, e sempre trabalha com a gente. Ele irá para a sua missão no México em um par de meses .



No comments:

Post a Comment