Wednesday, July 29, 2015

First email from Elder Ayres in the Provo MTC

(Primeiro dia, e primeiro email de Elder Ayres no CTM de Provo!)

Hey i made it ok! I think Wednesdays are going to be my P day. Its been fantastic today! My companion - Elder Yeoman - is awesome! Me and him even have the same suit! We like the same things and everything we've done has just been so awesome!

I'm really excited and we have done great things! I know that I'm doing the right thing! I only get like 20 minutes to write you but I'll definitely be writing what happens in my journal! I definitely think that it will be really useful for my whole life and not just my mission.

I'm so happy to be here and everyone in my district is really cool! I think we are all really good friends already! My companion is pretty much just like me from what I can tell. because we both love basketball and can't wait to play when we can! I also love how we have the same outlook of the MTC, which is work hard then play hard!

He even says that he saw your name on the mission' s Facebook page so I think his parents are checking it just like you! 

I love you guys and I really do miss you! 

Love, 
Elder Ayres

P.S.: I forgot to say but this gospel really is awesome... and I can' t wait to tell you all about it when I come back!

(Oi, eu cheguei bem! Acredito que as quartas-feiras serão meu P-Day (dia livre). Hoje foi fantástico! Meu companheiro - Elder Yeoman - é muito legal! Nós até temos o mesmo tipo de terno! Nós gostamos das mesmas coisas e tudo que fizemos foi demais!

Estou muito animado e fizemos grandes coisas! Eu sei que estou fazendo a coisa certa. Eu tenho apenas uns 20 minutos para escrever para você mas definitivamente vou escrever o que acontece em meu diário! Eu definitivamente sei que será realmente útil para minha vida toda, não somente minha missão.

Estou muito feliz que todos em meu distrito são muito legais! Eu acredito que já somos bons amigos até! Meu companheiro é bem parecido comigo pelo que percebi. Ambos gostamos de basquetebol e mal podemos esperar quando poderemos jogar juntos! Também amo como temos a mesma visão do MTC que é trabalhar duro e aproveitar bastante!

Ele até disse que viu seu nome na página da missão no Facebook, então acredito que os pais dele também estão acompanhando lá como você!

Eu amo vocês e realmente sinto sua falta!

Amor,
Elder Ayres

P.S.: Esqueci de dizer que este Evangelho é maravilhoso... e mal posso esperar para lhe contar tudo quando eu voltar.)




Elder Ayres & Elder Yeoman - First companions at the MTC, starting July 29th, 2015

(Elder Ayres e Elder Yeoman - Primeiros companheiros no CTM de Provo, a partir de 29/7/2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment