Monday, May 1, 2017

Holiday, Transfers & Baptisms

Hello!

I'm sorry but today is a national holiday here in Argentina and we couldn't find any place open long enough for us to write, and we have only a few minutes. I apologize but I will need to answer e-mails next time.

Tomorrow is transfers and if there is any changes I will also let you know next week.

Alright! I sent 4 pictures and we had a couple baptisms as well so I will send pictures next week!

Thanks for everything! Love you, have a great week!

Elder Ayres

Pics 1 to 4 -
The first picture is a picture of my right almost the back of my head when President Nelson was here. Someone took this picture and Elder Ellis got a hold of it! Look for me in the left about the middle of the picture. My companion, Elder Christensen, is the one in the blue suit right next to me.
 
Then this is us last p-day taking pictures when we went to Al Abasto, the big mall in Buenos Aires.
 
 


 
 
 
Translation to Portuguese
 
Olá!

Me desculpe, mas hoje é um feriado nacional aqui na Argentina e não conseguimos encontrar nenhum lugar aberto tempo suficiente para nós escrevermos, e temos apenas alguns minutos. Peço desculpas, mas vou precisar responder e-mails da próxima vez.

Amanhã teremos transferências e se houver alguma mudança também vou informá-los na próxima semana.

Bem! Enviei 4 fotos e tivemos um par de batismos, então vou enviar fotos na próxima semana!

Obrigado por tudo! Te amo, tenham uma ótima semana!

Elder Ayres
Fotos 1 a 4 -
A primeira foto é uma foto do meu lado direito quase na parte de trás da minha cabeça quando o presidente Nelson estava aqui. Alguém tirou essa foto e Elder Ellis conseguiu-a! Procure-me à esquerda mais ou menos no meio da foto. Meu companheiro, Elder Christensen, é o que está de terno azul ao meu lado.

Então este é o nosso último p-day e tiramos fotos quando fomos para Al Abasto, o grande shopping em Buenos Aires.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment