Monday, March 20, 2017

Love



Week full of blessings! We just keep being blessed. We have investigators progressing and people who came to church! I am probably going to leave the area tomorrow but I am happy that we have progressing investigators. During all my time here in Del Viso I have seen the Rama grow and work together and I am happy I have been able to help them out with all of that.

I will know tonight where I am going. It is somewhat weird moving after been here for such a long time but oh well, I have to go where I am called!

In my interview with President Smith this week, I received a wonderful blessing! I did not get a blessing but I realized something while I was talking to him that has been a blessing in my understanding of the gospel. I realized that my goals have changed throughout my mission, and currently my biggest goal I have is to increase my love for the Savior. I realized that I love what I do every day, I honestly do. And the more I have learned about my Savior the more I have grown to love Him and His sacrifice. I came across a scripture this week in Doctrine and Covenants 6:

32 Verily, verily, I say unto you, as I said unto my disciples, where two or three are gathered together in my name, as touching one thing, behold, there will I be in the midst of them—even so am I in the midst of you.
33 Fear not to do good, my sons, for whatsoever ye sow, that shall ye also reap; therefore, if ye sow good ye shall also reap good for your reward.
34 Therefore, fear not, little flock; do good; let earth and hell combine against you, for if ye are built upon my rock, they cannot prevail.
35 Behold, I do not condemn you; go your ways and sin no more; perform with soberness the work which I have commanded you.
36 Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not.
37 Behold the wounds which pierced my side, and also the prints of the nails in my hands and feet; be faithful, keep my commandments, and ye shall inherit the kingdom of heaven. Amen.

I loved this! Just thinking about His pierced side, the marks of the nails on His hands, I have felt His love! And I know He did it for all of us!

I am super happy to learn of Liliana baptism in Jose C. Paz. That is awesome! Tell them I am super happy for her! I love them and I hope I see them again! That makes me really happy. 

Thanks for everything and have you all a great week. Love you!
Elder Ayres

Pics 1 to 4 –
My companion with his birthday cake.
My ukulele that I cannot use anymore because president said we could not have instruments, but it is alright, I will use it when I get home!
Many of my friends have finished their missions this week and one of them is Elder Santos! He is from Brasil and I have known him ever since I have gotten here on the mission! I wish him the best!
Then here is a picture I took while waiting for interviews with president!







Pics 5 to 9 –
Here are some pictures of me with some members! 
Familia Soria, they always helped us out a lot with food!
Hermano Lezcano y Riquilme. Hno Lezcano is our Ward Mission Leader and Hno Riquilme is the High Priest that comes from the Stake to help the branch. Great guys who helped us out a lot!
Then me and Hermano Segovia who helped us out so much! He accompanied us at least one time every week and he loves the work! Great member!
This is Marcelo; he helped us out a lot too! One of the most humble people I have ever met.
Then this is a picture of President Godoy and me. He is the branch president here and we are actually really good friends! He was called a couple weeks ago and he has helped us so much, we have started working with the branch a whole lot more because of him.








Pics 10 and 11 – Pics of Liliana, an investigator we met in Jose C. Paz, that was baptized this weekend by Hermano Lillo. I love them and I am so happy for her! I wish I could see them again. 






Translation to Portuguese

Amor

Semana cheia de bênçãos! Nós apenas continuamos sendo abençoados. Temos pesquisadores progredindo e pessoas que vieram à igreja! Eu provavelmente vou deixar a área amanhã, mas estou feliz que temos pesquisadores progredindo. Durante todo o meu tempo aqui em Del Viso eu vi o Ramo crescer e trabalhar juntos e estou feliz por ter sido capaz de ajudá-los com tudo isso.

Vou saber hoje à noite para onde vou. É um pouco estranho me mudar depois de estar aqui por tanto tempo, mas oh bem, eu tenho que ir onde eu sou chamado!

Na minha entrevista com o Presidente Smith esta semana, recebi uma bênção maravilhosa! Eu não recebi uma bênção, mas eu percebi algo enquanto eu estava conversando com ele que tem sido uma bênção na minha compreensão do evangelho. Percebi que meus objetivos mudaram ao longo da minha missão, e atualmente meu maior objetivo é aumentar meu amor pelo Salvador. Eu percebi que eu amo o que eu faço todos os dias, eu honestamente amo. E quanto mais aprendi sobre meu Salvador, mais este amor tem crescido ao amá-Lo e Seu sacrifício. Encontrei uma escritura esta semana em Doutrina e Convênios 6:

32 Em verdade, em verdade vos digo, como disse a meus discípulos: Onde dois ou três estiverem reunidos em meu nome, tratando de alguma coisa, eis que ali estarei no meio deles — assim também estou no meio de vós.
33 Não tenhais receio de praticar o bem, meus filhos, pois o que semeardes, isso colhereis; portanto, se semeardes o bem, colhereis o bem como vossa recompensa.
34 Portanto, não temais, pequeno rebanho; fazei o bem; deixai que a Terra e o inferno se unam contra vós, pois se estiverdes estabelecidos sobre minha rocha, eles não poderão prevalecer.
35 Eis que eu não vos condeno; segui vossos caminhos e não pequeis mais; executai com seriedade a obra que vos ordenei.
36 Buscai-me em cada pensamento; não duvideis, não temais.
37 Vede as feridas que me perfuraram o lado e também as marcas dos cravos em minhas mãos e pés; sede fiéis, guardai meus mandamentos e herdareis o reino do céu. Amém.

Adorei isso! Apenas pensando em Seu lado perfurado, nas marcas das unhas em Suas mãos, senti Seu amor! E eu sei que Ele fez isso por todos nós!

Estou super feliz por saber do batismo de Liliana em José C. Paz. Muito amável de Hermano Lillo dizer que ela se batizou por causa do meu trabalho, porque ela é maravilhosa. Isso é incrível! Diga-lhes que estou super feliz por ela! Eu os amo e espero vê-los novamente! Isso me deixa muito feliz.

Obrigado por tudo e todos vocês tenham uma ótima semana. Vos amo!
Élder Ayres

Fotos 1 a 4 -
O meu companheiro com o seu bolo de aniversário.
Meu ukulele que eu não posso tocar mais porque o presidente disse que não poderíamos ter instrumentos, mas está tudo bem, vou usá-lo quando eu chegar em casa!
Muitos de meus amigos terminaram suas missões esta semana e um deles é o Élder Santos! Ele é do Brasil e eu o conheço desde que cheguei aqui na missão! Desejo-lhe o melhor!
Então aqui está uma foto que eu tirei enquanto esperava entrevistas com o presidente!
 
Fotos 5 a 9 -
Aqui estão algumas fotos de mim com alguns membros!
Familia Soria, eles sempre nos ajudaram muito com comida!
Hermano Lezcano e Riquilme. Hno Lezcano é o nosso Líder da Obra Missionaria da Ala e Hno Riquilme é o Sumo Sacerdote que vem da Estaca para ajudar o ramo. Eles sao otimos e sempre nos ajudaram muito!
Então eu e Hermano Segovia que nos ajudaram tanto! Ele nos acompanhou pelo menos uma vez por semana e ele adora o trabalho! Grande membro!
Este é Marcelo; Ele nos ajudou muito também! Uma das pessoas mais humildes que já conheci.
Entăo esta é uma foto do Presidente Godoy e de mim. Ele é o presidente do ramo aqui e nós somos realmente bons amigos! Ele foi chamado há algumas semanas e ele nos ajudou muito, começamos a trabalhar com o ramo muito mais por causa dele.

Fotos 10 e 11 –
Fotos de Liliana, uma investigadora que conhecemos em José C. Paz, que foi batizada neste fim de semana por Hermano Lillo. Eu os amo e estou tão feliz por ela! Eu gostaria de poder vê-los novamente.





No comments:

Post a Comment