Monday, September 26, 2016

Pre General Conference week



I believe today is my last p-day in my area, so I’m taking it slow and not writing too much! 

This was a solid week. Elder Scarber and I worked hard and did a lot! The weather is great right now because it’s not that hot during the day and at night time it’s fresco!
Our investigators are progressing well but we didn’t have a baptism this week like we thought we would... sometimes things fall through but we should have one this week. :)

We are happy that we are working great together and we really want to take advantage of this last week that we have together here in the area! Elder Scarber is really learning a lot and he even talked in the collectivo one time already! Doing all these things to help us get out of our comfort zones is actually really helping us grow. I’ve seen it in myself that I’m learning more and applying more to my work every day through every experience that I go through. The love that I feel for every investigator is great and I try my best to show them that.

I’ve grown so much out here already and it’s crazy to think that I have less than a year left. I honestly don’t remember much from the "normal life" because I’ve been out here for so long, but I’ve honestly enjoyed it! It feels like I’ve spent my whole life here on the mission! jajajaja

Thanks for everything, all the support and all the prayers! I love you all and am praying for you guys every day!

Have a great week and a great General Conference!
Elder Ayres

Pics 1 and 2 - First picture is me and my companion playing soccer last p-day!
The other is me with Gabi Moreno. He got his mission call yesterday to Goiania, Brasil!! Woooo! So I hope I can teach him a little Portuguese before I leave! He is a really great member and helps us out here in the area! I’m happy for him and his family, I wish him the best! He leaves on the 28th of October already!








Pics 3 to 5 - Pictures of food! jaja So this week a member bought us pizza! It was good, all the cheese fell on one side! Then we had a lunch cancel on us and we didn’t have much time so I made some rice and we ate it with some beef jerky sticks I had! It was actually really good! And then I made some pao de queso pancakes because we don’t have an oven... jajajja It was a really fun cooking week!








Translation Portuguese


Eu acredito que hoje é o meu último p-day na minha área, então eu estou indo devagar e não vou escrever muito!

Esta foi uma semana sólida. Elder Scarber e eu trabalhamos duro e fizemos muita coisa! O tempo esta bom agora, porque não é tão quente durante o dia e durante a noite é fresco!

Nossos investigadores estão a progredir bem, mas nós não tivemos um batismo esta semana como pensamos que teriamos ... às vezes as coisas falham mas devemos ter um esta semana. :)

Estamos felizes que estamos a trabalhar muito bem juntos e nós realmente queremos aproveitar esta última semana que temos juntos aqui na área! Elder Scarber está realmente aprendendo muito e ele mesmo levantou e falou na coletivo uma vez já! Fazer todas essas coisas nos ajudam a sair da nossa zona de conforto e realmente nos ajudam a crescer.

Eu tenho visto isso em mim mesmo, que eu estou aprendendo mais e aplicando mais esses principios em meu trabalho todos os dias através de cada experiência que temos. O amor que eu sinto por cada investigador é grande e eu tento o meu melhor para mostrar-lhes isso.

Eu cresci muito aqui fora já e é loucura pensar que eu tenho menos de um ano aqui. Eu honestamente não me lembro muito da "vida normal", porque eu estive aqui por tanto tempo, mas eu sinceramente amo! Parece que eu passei toda a minha vida aqui na missão! Jajajaja

Obrigado por tudo, todo o apoio e todas as orações! Eu amo todos vocês e estou orando por vocês todos os dias!

Tenham uma ótima semana e uma grande Conferência Geral!
Elder Ayres

Fotos 1 e 2 - Primeira foto é eu e meu companheiro jogando futebol no p-day da semana passada! A outra sou eu com Gabi Moreno. Ele recebeu o seu chamado para a missão ontem para Goiânia, Brasil !! Woooo! Então, eu espero que eu possa ensinar-lhe um pouco de Português antes de eu sair daqui! Ele é realmente um grande membro e nos ajuda aqui na área! Estou feliz por ele e sua família, desejo-lhe o melhor! Ele irá dia 28 de outubro já!

Fotos 3 a 5 - Fotos de comida! jaja Então, esta semana um membro nos comprou pizza! Foi bom, todo o queijo caiu de um lado! Em seguida, tivemos um almoço cancelado e nós não tinhamos muito tempo, então eu fiz um pouco de arroz e comemos com alguns beef jerky que tinhamos! Foi realmente muito bom! E então eu fiz algumas panquecas de
pão de queijo porque não temos um forno ... jajajaja Foi uma semana muito divertida para cozinhar!



No comments:

Post a Comment