Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Del Viso



How am I doing? I am super tired honestly, but I love it! 

I’m happy that I left Jose C. Paz working as hard as I could. Elder Scarber and I left with a lot of great possibilities!

Now I’ve been transferred to Del Viso which is about half an hour away from Jose C Paz. My new companion is brand new so I’m training again. I was called by one of the assistants of President yesterday and he told me that he is happy with my training of Elder Scarber and he wants me to help Elder Ellis out. I’m excited to work here, he doesn’t really know the area either so it’s going to be interesting!  

Del Viso is a rama (branch) just like Don Torcuato so I hope we can work with the members and have success here too.

This past Sunday, in between Conference sessions, we had the baptism of Alexis. I would send pictures but the place where we are at right now doesn’t let me because the internet is super slow, but it was really awesome and I had the opportunity to baptize him. This next Sunday, Liliana should also get baptized and she wants me to come so I hope I can get permission to go to her baptism as well! 

I don’t know this area yet, because I haven’t worked in it yet, but it seems poorer than others, I will let you know.

Our apartment is nice, it’s one big room which is pretty sweet! I’ll take pictures later!

My new companion is called Elder Ellis and he is from Texas. He only has a month on the mission and I’m finishing up his training.

Conference was great last weekend. We couldn’t watch much of it, because we were working for the most of it trying to prepare the baptism and the next investigators, but I really liked the talks by Elders Juan A. Uceda, J. Devn Cornish, and Neil l Andersen.

Thanks for everything and I’ll talk to you guys next week!

Love you! 
Elder Ayres

Elder Ayres and Elder Ellis, his new companion.




Translation to Portuguese

Como eu estou? Estou super cansado, honestamente, mas eu adoro isso!

Estou feliz que passei por José C. Paz e trabalhei tão duro quanto eu poderia. Elder Scarber e eu terminamos com um monte de grandes possibilidades!

Agora eu fui transferido para Del Viso, que é cerca de meia hora de distância de Jose C Paz. Meu novo companheiro é novo missionario, então eu estou treinando novamente. Eu recebi um telefonema de um dos assistentes do presidente ontem e ele me disse que ele está feliz com a minha instrução de Elder Scarber e ele quer que eu ajude Élder Ellis. Estou animado para trabalhar aqui, ele realmente ainda não conhece a área, por isso vai ser interessante!

Del Viso é um ramo como era Don Torcuato, então eu espero que nós possamos trabalhar com os membros e ter sucesso aqui também.

No domingo, entre as sessões da Conferência, tivemos o batismo de Alexis. Gostaria de enviar fotos, mas o lugar onde estamos agora não me deixa, porque a internet é super lenta, mas foi realmente incrível e eu tive a oportunidade de batizá-lo. Este próximo domingo, Liliana também deve ser batizada e ela quer que eu vá, então eu espero que eu possa obter permissão para ir ao seu batismo!

Eu não sei nada sobre esta área, porque eu não trabalhei nela ainda, mas parecem mais pobres do que os outros, eu vou contar-lhes mais detalhes futuramente.

Nosso apartamento é bom, é um grande quarto entao é muito legal! Vou tirar fotos mais tarde!

Meu novo companheiro é chamado Elder Ellis e ele é do Texas. Ele só tem um mês na missão e eu estou terminando o seu treinamento.

Esta Conferência foi ótima neste último fim de semana. Nós não pudemos assistir muito dela, porque estávamos trabalhando na maior parte dela tentando preparar o batismo e os próximos investigadores, mas eu realmente gostei as conversações por Elders Juan A. Uceda, J. Devn Cornish, e Neil l Andersen, e espero poder assistir. Fiz o download e vou ouvir durante a semana.

Obrigado por tudo e eu vou falar com vocês na próxima semana!

Vos amo!
Elder Ayres

A foto mostra Elder Ellis com Elder Ayres, o novo companheiro de Elder Ayres.






No comments:

Post a Comment