Tuesday, April 19, 2016

New Transfer!

Hello everyone!

I’m doing pretty good. Me and Elder Fleming are staying together! The President is really happy about how we were able to baptize and he doesn’t want to break us up for now, so me and Elder Fleming are going to go all out this transfer, we want to get the perfect transfer together! We’re going to work hard every single day this transfer and hold nothing back. It’s going to be hard but.... we both want to do our best in this area. Anyway, I’m happy we’re staying together. Elder Fleming and I are getting along pretty well so I guess that’s good.

I love when the people from our Ward and Stake write. This week Brother Eustice wrote me so that’s pretty sweet. I also would love to know Elder Carey, the missionary who baptized mom.
Something I’ve definitely learned this week is that it doesn’t matter how hard you work during the day... at night time when you’re about to go to sleep all the worries and everything just comes into your mind... I’ve been trying to work as hard as I can but the worst part is always at night time...

I finished the Book of Mormon yesterday!  Now I’m going to start reading again Preach my Gospel all the way through so that’s going to help me. 

Thanks for everything, I’ll be sending some pictures this week so wait for those. Please, keep me in your prayers.

Love you,
Elder Ayres.

Pics 1 to 4 – I forgot to send these photos last week. We played soccer with another zone, and Elder Kelly is the zone leader of that zone so that was awesome!






Pic 5 to 10 – Me and Elder Fleming were waiting for our zone leaders because we were going to do divisions, and they came super late so we got bored and took some pictures.



Some plaque pictures.







Pics 11 to 13 - Now divisions with the zone leaders are different, both of us go to their area and sleep in their house, so that was different.
 
 


 
Tradução para Português
 
Olá a todos!

Eu estou bem e fazendo um bom trabalho. Eu e Elder Fleming estamos juntos nesta transferencia! O Presidente está realmente feliz sobre como estamos batizando e ele não quer separar-nos agora, e eu e Elder Fleming estaremos fazendo nosso melhor nesta transferência, e queremos ter a “ transferência perfeita” juntos! Nós vamos trabalhar duro todos os dias esta transferência e fazer o melhor que pudermos. Vai ser difícil, mas .... nós dois queremos fazer o nosso melhor nesta área. De qualquer forma, estou feliz que vamos ficar juntos. Elder Fleming e eu estamos nos entendendo muito bem, então eu acho que isso é bom.

Eu adoro quando as pessoas da nossa Ala e Estaca me escrevem. Esta semana Irmão Eustice escreveu-me de modo que é muito legal. Eu também amaria conhecer Elder Carey um dia, o missionário que batizou a mãe.

Algo que eu definitivamente aprendi esta semana é que não importa quão duro você trabalhe durante o dia, durante a noite quando você está prestes dormir todas as preocupações e tudo mais vem em sua mente. Eu tenho tentado trabalhar tão duro quanto eu posso, mas a pior parte é sempre durante a noite.

Eu terminei o Livro de Mórmon ontem! Agora vou começar a ler novamente o manual Pregar meu Evangelho inteiro e sei que isso vai me ajudar.

Obrigado por tudo, estarei ainda enviando algumas fotos assim pode esperar por elas. Por favor continuem orando por mim.

Amo vocês,
Elder Ayres.

Fotos 1 a 4 - Eu esqueci de enviar essas fotos na semana passada. Jogamos futebol com outra zona, e Elder Kelly é o líder de zona daquela zona, e que foi incrível!

Fotos 5 a 10 - Eu e Elder Fleming estavamos esperando por nossos líderes de zona porque estávamos indo fazer divisões, e eles vieram super tarde e ficamos cansados de esperar entao fui tirar algumas fotos.

Algumas imagens da minha plaqueta.

Fotos 11 a 13 - Agora quando temos divisões com os líderes da zona acontece diferente, temos de ir para a sua área e dormir em sua casa, de modo que foi bem diferente isso.

No comments:

Post a Comment